AVAILABLE ON AUGUST 2022
Impressive 4 Bedroom / 5 Bathroom Villa For Rent - Long Term Rent
Price can be negotiate with the right terms and conditions (payment in advanced)
Home Total Covered Area: 900 m2
Common Living Space: 480 m2 in two floors heated and cooled by a geothermal heat source, additional roof garden with all the necessities for a night under the sky
Total area 240 m2.
· Open-floor design with one concealed and one open kitchen,
· adjacent informal dining room,
· informal and formal living rooms,
· piano room,
· counter-sunk fire-place room with two sitting steps,
· formal dining room,
· one public bathroom,
· outdoor covered verandas additional 60 m2.
Ground Floor Bedroom: A ground floor private and isolated master bedroom with a dedicated full bathroom.
· 4x12 m with integral in-pool sitting area and 4 high circulation nozzles.
· Uncovered pool-area veranda 100 m2 one step lower than covered veranda.
· Additional front yard planted with grass and bushes 500 m2 fenced in.
· Adjoined concrete back yard 60 m2 opens to front yard with a garden gate, and to the garage through a locking door.
· Rounded stairwell with extra-wide comfort steps (16 cm each).
· Wooden railing styled after cruise-ship ending on round window over round overhanging mini-balcony.
Total area 240 m2.
· Open-floor extra-large sunroom decorated with lighthouse motif,
· opening into three bedrooms, and
· a dedicated fully equipped laundry room with a small kitchen.
· The laundry-room equipment and its kitchen are all-electric.
· All bedrooms have dedicated walk-in closets and dedicated bathrooms.
· Each walk-in closet has a rolling shoe closet that can be used as stair-steps to reach upper shelves.
· One bathroom has an electronic sauna with built-in audio system, rain shower, and massage nozzles. The steam generator is hooked to a childproofed isolator.
· The master bathroom has corner-piece bathtub with shower.
· All bedrooms have dedicated balconies.
· The master bedroom also has space for a sitting area and an additional dedicated veranda.
· The sunroom also has a dedicated sitting veranda.
· All verandas and balconies on this floor are uncovered.
· The main stairwell leads to the roof where a sitting area 100 m2 allows unobstructed viewing of the 20 km beachfront (7 km away).
· The roof garden has a small indoor kitchen and outdoor electric power supply.
· It also provides access to the attic space for inspection.
Flooring, Steps and Countertops:
· Roof garden and poolside flooring is anti-slip outdoor Italian tile.
· Throughout open-floor common areas and in outdoor verandas flooring is Italian large-slab rustic-finish ceramic.
· In all bedrooms and in all bedroom balconies, flooring is high luster Italian marble.
· All kitchen countertops are star-speckle white granite.
· Second and third floor kitchens and the laundry room have polymeric countertops.
· All steps are brown Italian marble.
· The countersunk fireplace room and the mantle have ornate granite with visible petrified tree-roots.
Doors and windows:
· All interior doors are custom made to a dark oak finish matching kitchen and cabinet woodwork.
· All exterior doors and windows are stainless-reinforced UPVC highly insulated with triple-pane windows.
· Door and window locking systems are all multi-point engagement mechanisms with safety locks.
Total area exceeds 300 m2 and includes:
· 4-car garage,
· wine cava,
· 1 bedroom 1 bathroom unfinished apartment (today used as a storage space),
· stairwell with storage area opening into garage,
· mechanical room accommodating pool equipment and geothermal heat pump equipment,
· hobby workshop with woodworking equipment.
· All lighting is LED (~100 bulbs) and fluorescent economy lights.
· The heating cooling system uses a geothermal heat pump unit with 6 in-ground circuits in a horizontal configuration distributed throughout the front yard at a depth of 3 m. No deep drilling is allowed, and no planting or trees with deep roots.
· All water outlets, showers, and faucets are economy-type with low and high-pressure settings and a maximum discharge of less than 4 lt/min.
· The cold water supply system is connected to inline-storage tanks with 5 m3 total capacity, and a auto-power pressure booster.
· The hot water system is connected to the geothermal system, and is backed up by a 6 KW 3-phase electric resistance heater.
· The entire house has a triple-redundancy IEEE trip switch system pre-approved and post-delivery validated by a private consultant and by a public utility regulatory engineer.
Foundation slab size: 15 x 25 x 1 m steel and fiber reinforced slab integrally cast with 12 underground columns diameter 1 m and reaching a depth of 12 m.
· The main kitchen has two ovens (one electric and one gas) and all-gas cook-top sheaf’s range. The fume extractor has LED lights countersunk into integrated wooden hood.
· The secondary kitchen has a twin size all-gas standalone range and oven with rotisserie attachment.
· The secondary kitchen has two refrigerators, one upright unit for everyday use, and a deep freezer for long-term storage.
· The ground floor has five concealed forced air heating-cooling units. Each has its own programmable controller and remote control. Remote controls are identical, and a single one can control the entire house.
· A secondary smart terminal is mounted in the kitchen for the main heat pump system. It can be programmed for different time periods and for two time-zones.
· The comfort system also can an in-line flow control manifold per floor to facilitate isolation of unused rooms.
· Several TV’s are distributed throughout the house.
The house is fully-furnished mostly with American-Made furniture. Some pieces are vintage-type and should be treated with caution:
· The matching formal dining room table and storage hatch are limited edition Universal Oriental Empire.
· The kitchen table is an antique custom-built in the late 1800’s.
· The sunroom furniture is custom built to match a lighthouse motif. Only the bookshelf was purchased independently and does not match perfectly.
· One of the children’s bedrooms has a double bank bed with built-in desk and ladder.